Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Parts Run


View 2011-05-24 16:47 in a larger map

I had a near disaster today, before starting. The bike mount broke loose and it was hanging by straps and the cable lock. I'm incredibly lucky, as the trailer should have crushed the whole frame. Only the seat was crushed and the tire maybe a little out of true. I stuffed the bike into my sleeper and went to a truck stop, and then to find a hardware store. Google to the rescue. I was able to straiten up the seat with a peddle wrench and off I went. Got some bolts and a drill bit, to remount the spindle with larger bolts, and back I came. Need to do a better job watching for traffic, cut rite in front of a car. Dumb. Only got in about 8 miles, knee still hurting as well as other bits. It felt good though. Pure 80's and Pure 70's on the MP3.

Dinner. Rice with cooked with large can of chicken chunks, and home made manwich sauce. I like mine with lots of red pepper and hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment